PatriciaSchnepf's Shop Policies
Welcome to my shop on Zibbet. I would love for you to purchase my art, but recommend that you read my policies, shipping information, and payment methods before doing so. I fully want you to enjoy the art, and it is important that you be comfortable in making a purchase.
Very Important Things to Remember:
1. You are only purchasing the artwork displayed on Zibbet. However, you are not purchasing the rights to that artwork. The artwork is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved and protected. You cannot duplicate, copy, or use the artwork for any purposes other than to enjoy the artwork and you cannot create derivative works based on the artwork. If you desire to purchase the rights along with the artwork, please contact me directly. Most people like you want only to enjoy the art. However, this must be relayed because of the few who have ulterior motives.
2. The colors of the image may vary slightly from what you see on the computer screen.
3. All images are high quality prints of my original artwork.
4. Artwork displayed in this shop are ready to be shipped within five business days of receipt of payment.
5. Please read the information about each image including the size.
6. You will receive the image you selected. An e-mail will be sent to you with a thumbnail of the image you selected for purchase and will include information about your purchase including size of image, type of mat, and/or frame, shipping method, and expected arrival date.
7. All payments will be through PayPal only. This method protects both the buyer and seller and the requirements are governed by PayPal's policies and procedures. The Shoppers Way (theshoppersway.com) displays some of my artwork.
8. Once your payment is received, your purchase will be shipped within five business days of receipt of payment except where noted for a specific image.
9. Except where noted for a specific image, the buyer is charged the shipping costs. All artwork is insured when shipped.
10. Generally speaking, there are no refunds or exchanges except as stated below under "Refunds, Returns and Exchanges." The images are inspected prior to shipping and are packed according to size and item purchased. Reason: The images being offered for purchase are limited editions.
11. I will only ship framed artwork within the continental United States and possibly Canada. The current shipping fees are high. Special packaging is required to ensure the artwork is not damaged in shipping and this adds to the weight of the package and therefore the cost. The buyer is charged the cost of shipping. Duty is assessed in most countries for these type of items and that cost is the responsibility of the buyer. Please take this into consideration. Furthermore, it is extremely difficult to guarantee arrival of a purchase in most countries except if shipped by priority methods. All these costs are the responsibility of the buyer. I would truly love to sell you my artwork where ever you live. However, please realize that the cost of shipping may far exceed the cost of the artwork itself. If you are still interested and willing to pay the large cost of shipping to your country, I will be happy to ship the artwork to you.
12. If you have any questions, please contact me through Zibbet.
Shipping methods depends upon what is being shipped and where. Except where noted, the buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping. The artwork will be appropriately packed to ensure safe and undamaged arrival except caused by acts of nature.
To ensure that artwork is protected, all artwork will be sent insured and tracked -- even the smallest of prints.
Please see the "Welcome" message above regarding shipping outside the continental United States.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
Generally speaking, there are no exchanges or refunds except if damaged or lost during shipping. If damaged, a report must also be made to the carrier who delivered the items, including the U.S. post office. A number or receipt is given to you at that time. This must accompany your request for a refund. Once this is received, the refund process will begin. This information is given to the carrier or U.S. post office on my end to further investigate what occurred. You would receive the refund within 10 days of receipt of of the appropriate information that you send to me. Since the artwork being purchased is a limited edition, you will not be able to obtain another copy or exchange the image for another.
If the artwork does not arrive by the time indicated, you must notify me immediately to track the order. Whenever possible, you will be provided with tracking information so that you can track the artwork as well.
I have provided you with a lot of information, but this is important. You need to know up front what to expect and how your purchase will be handled. Contact me if you have any questions.