Promote Your Shop With ‘Project Wonderful’!
In this article you’re going to learn about a cost effective way of advertising to bring in targeted traffic to your Zibbet shop. Advertising with Project Wonderful is also a great way to earn more money through our Referral Program. We’ll show you how!
So what is Project Wonderful?
Project Wonderful is an advertising broker. People that run websites and blogs can choose to show Project Wonderful Ads. And advertisers can ‘bid’ for the ad spaces on that website or blog through Project Wonderful.
So how does it benefit you?
The beauty of Project Wonderful is that it is such affordable and
targeted advertising. You can buy advertising space for less than 2 cents a day! As an example I bought a spot on a craft blog for 10 cents (you bid on a ‘per day’ basis) and the site received 2,831 unique visits and my ad was clicked 5 times. Therefore it cost 2 cents per person. Would you pay 2 cents to get someone to visit your shop? The best thing is…10 cents really is not a lot of money. You could do this for 10 different websites with the same results and it would only cost you $1.00! Assuming the results were the same…you would then be exposed to 28,310 people and have 50 people visit your shop. All for $1.00!! Not bad hey?
Check out the sample Project Wonderful Ads, taken from byhand.me (above).
Project Wonderful and Zibbet’s Referral Program…
Advertising through Project Wonderful is a great way to promote not only your shop, but Zibbet as a whole. Remember, if you refer a new seller to Zibbet, you’ll earn 2.5% of whatever they sell through Zibbet…FOREVER! And, if you refer a new buyer to Zibbet, you’ll earn 2.5% of whatever that buyer purchases from Zibbet…FOREVER!
It’s a HUGE incentive for you to promote Zibbet using your unique referral link.
You will find a collection of our banners at www.zibbet.com/banners. When logged in, your unique Referral Links will be automatically inserted for you.
Whether you’re promoting your shop or Zibbet, the process is the same. Keep reading!
How do I get started?
1. First you need to go to, http://www.projectwonderful.com/ and create an account. Click the ‘New member? Sign up now!’ link in the top right hand corner of the page and fill in the required details.
2. Once you’ve created an account and are logged in, you then need to click ‘My Ads’ in the top left hand corner of the page. You then need to click on ‘Create a new ad’ (Creating an ad is basically just uploading the image of the ad). You then need to choose your ad type…Keep it on ‘Graphical Ad’. Then you will need to choose your ad size. We recommend you start with a ’square, 125 x 125′ as this is the most popular ad size that people use on their blogs. However, you will want to come back and upload banners for each size and possibly a few for each size, depending on what audience you’re trying to target for each one.
3. The next step will ask you, ‘What URL should this ad link to?’. This is where you need to paste in your unique ‘Referral link’. If you don’t know what it is, log into your Zibbet account in a new window and click on the ‘Referral Program’ link. You will be able to ‘copy’ your Referral link from here. It’s important to use your Referral link if you want to be paid commissions. You may be promoting your shop with Project Wonderful and the buyer may end up purchasing from a different seller. If you are using your Referral link, you will get paid 2.5% of what that buyer purchased and whatever else they purchase in the future.
4. You now need to upload your banner ad. You are free to use one of the many banners we have created for you: www.zibbet.com/banners. Or, you can use one you have created yourself! If you’re looking to get a custom banner designed specifically for your shop, we recommend www.zibbet.com/bannermanor.
If you’re using one of the banners on Zibbet, you first need to save it to your computer. You can do this by ‘right-clicking’ your mouse (PC), or holding ‘ctrl’ and clicking (Mac), and selecting ’save as’. You can then return to Project Wonderful and upload the banner by clicking ‘browse’ button.
5. Now that you’ve created your ad, you can now create a ‘Campaign’. Please watch the video below which will take you through the process step-by-step…
Feel free to contact us if you’re having trouble along the way…we’d love to help!