Fantastic Five: Feathers
Last week’s Fantastic Five was all about that autumn feeling, and this week I have something new to share that ties right in with last week’s theme… feathers! Specifically feather accessories. Because what screams ‘that autumn feeling’ quite like a fall feather headband or feather earrings for example? Not much in my book.
I don’t know about you, but it sure puts me in the mood to carve up a turkey and get ready for Thanksgiving. I know. I know. Halloween hasn’t even passed yet, so it may be a little early to start thinking about turkey, but you get the idea. Fall and feathers go together like white on rice. So, let me introduce you to a few feathered accessories that i think you’ll love…
1. Couture Feathered Flower Headband by Sweetharts $16: If you like the idea of adding a few feathers to your wardrobe, but don’t want to make a huge commitment, try this feathered flower headband from Sweetharts. The small guniea feathers are used as accents in this hair accessory. Leaving the two silk rosettes and french netting as the stars of the show.
And if you want to make a slightly bolder statement, try one of these…
2. Fall feathers and Woodland Flower Headband by Be Something New $20: If you like the first headband, but were hoping for something with a few more feathers, I’ve got you covered. This woodland inspired piece adds a little bit of drama to whatever you are wearing. Looks amazing on a redhead doesn’t it?
3. Gold Peacock Feather Earrings by Swan River Stone $20: Look at that beautiful color! The golden hues accented with a hint of green give off a very earthy, bohemian vibe. Pair these earrings with anything from jeans and a t-shirt to a cute shift dress with a pair of tights for a bold fall look.
4. Peacock Feathers Embroidered Silk Clutch in Ivory by Clutch That $87.50: And if you are not in the mood for real feathers, how about an embroidered peacock feather clutch instead? Made of 100% silk clutch, this bag would be perfect for a night out on the town or even a more formal occasion. It comes in both silver and gold.
5. Black and White Long Feather Earrings by Bird Stuff $24.50: Last but certainly not least, is my favorite feathered find of the day. These black and white long feather earrings are made from an assortment of rooster and pheasant feathers. And I must admit, they are screaming my name. And the Bird Stuff shop has tons of feather jewelry pieces if you are craving more.
Do you have any fall feathered links to share? Feel free to add them below in the comments.
image credit (very top image) Emma Feather Earrings