Fantastic Five: Persistently Pink
Many people love blue, peaceniks love purple, nature buffs go green, but when a person loves pink no other color will do. Many mothers of little girls will relate, to this week’s Fantastic Five, “persistently pink.”
I hope you enjoy this selection of feminine pink items for those who persist on the color pink! This is a minuscule selection from the thousands of pink products on Zibbet.
This week’s Fantastic Five along with over 12,000 more items on Zibbet that come up with the search word pink, you are sure to have no trouble finding all the pink you desire. Pretty please, use the Share Tools, to post this on Facebook, Stumble, Twitter and Email to your friends and family.
1. Birthstone Cupcake Key Chain by Sweetstuff $7: Certainly sweet as can be in pink, but this cupcake key chain with birthstone comes in all 12 of the birthstone colors. Made with polymer clay and Swarovski crystals they would make a special birthday gift.
2. Wisteria Mist and Crystal Single-Strand Necklace by The Beaded Jeanie $18: The Beaded Jeanie lives up to the name as this item is available with many customization choices. Displayed beautifully on a pink conch shell, this beauty caught my eye when searching for pretty pinks.
3. Pink Lemonade Whipped Bath Butter Soap by Pegasus Soaps $8.50: Fabulous lather, soft and silky, makes lots of luxurious bubbles, it’s vegan friendly and great for shaving. What else could you possibly ask for? It’s even pink!
4. Pink Hair Clips with White Rhinestone Studded Hearts by Cel’s Deconails $7: Pretty and sparkly for those who love pink. Cel also specializes in Japanese style nail art. And, yes, you will find pink sparkly nails in this shop alongside Kawaii deco accessories.
5. Pink Lemonade Lip Balm by Fashion Candy $3.50: This lip balm smells and tastes just like pink lemonade. Fashion Candy has a nice selection of jewelry, art prints and post cards in addition to bath and body items, as she likes to work with various mediums.
Do you someone who is persistent about the color pink?
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.