Fantastic Five: See You In Paris
If you are planning a trip to Paris you can take in an opera with style using the opera glasses in the main photo. Antique, yes, but they work perfectly and come in a tapestry bag for travel. You’ll be the envy of the audience around you.
Use these search words to find more Paris, France in Spring-themed creations, supplies and vintage items: Paris, Spring. Shop for items made in France by going HERE. If you wish to search for items made in other countries, use this link: http://www.zibbet.com/location.
1. Photo of Eiffel Tower in Paris France with Grunge Background Digital ACEO by Becky Hayes $5: There is lots of fun digital art in this shop by Becky Hayes, so be sure to check out her shop for more Eiffel Tower art as well as kaleidoscopes, jewelry prints, post cards and more.
2. Paris Pillow Cover 20×20 by Finesse Pillows $28: Made with a beautiful Waverly decor fabric in tan and charcoal grays, this 100% cotton throw pillow cover will have you dreaming of Paris as you nap on your sofa. This shop has a nice selection of bright, colorful pillows to cheer up your chateau.
3. La Tour Eiffel Mini Zipper Pouch by Cranberry Lover $6.50: Here is a handy little accessory for your cell phone, business cards or other small items. Made with a trendy cotton/linen fabric from Trefel collection by Kokka and fully lined with cotton. See shop for a large selection to choose from.
4. Paris Cityscape by Random Abstracts $100: When I have traveled to other countries I have sought the places the locals frequent, away from the tourists. The artist behind the camera of this limited edition photo says, “A view of Paris — not the romanticized Paris of myth, but the real, colorful, jumbled, humming, living Paris.”
5. Paris Cupcake Toppers by Whimsical Occasions xo $9.60: How about this fun set of a dozen cupcake toppers for your Springtime party? Brighten up a spring cleaning day by making cupcakes with these toppers to bribe a crew to help you clean.
very top image - 1800s Lemaire Fl Paris Opera Glasses, France, Mother of Pearl by Classic Collector $300
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.