Fantastic Five: Community Hub
The Zibbet Community Hub has a monthly thread for all Zibbeters to share their most recent listings. Some Zibbeters say they get many sales through this thread.
This week’s Fantastic Five features my five favorites that I discovered in that thread. Stop by and find your favorites. There are so many wonderful items and the thread will continue to grow every day until the end of the month. You can also see what was posted last month. Each month a new thread is started. Don’t miss it! Sellers and buyers can mingle and talk about the products just like at a real craft show. It’s the ultimate community for making friends and sharing ideas and shopping.
1. ASL/American Sign Language Alphabet Quilt by Needful Things of Salem $450: This fantastic handmade quilt caught my eye in the Community Hub right away, but further examination of all her photos showed me just how intricate this amazing quilt is. Be sure to see the close-up photos. Needful Things of Salem makes more than just quilts. You’ll love this shop!
2. OOAK Upcycled Turn Peace Around Wall Hanging by Turn Peace Around $25: In the Community Hub I discovered this hand embroidered wall hanging with vintage buttons. Turn Peace Around is a shop that recently became a collective where several Zibbeters joined together to promote the idea of turning the peace symbol around. Check it out! Just another great example of the true community at Zibbet.
3. Handmade Woven Pot Holders Orange and Yellow Set of Two by Lorkey1981 $8: I saw these pot holders in the Community Hub and fell in love. Nostalgic pot holders like some of us made in our childhood and now you can order them on Zibbet at such a reasonable price. This is a new shop on Zibbet with some wonderful items.
4. Girls Wall Art Print Lying in the Grass by Phyllis Harris Design $18: Also found in the Zibbet Community Hub this new seller on Zibbet. This watercolor and colored pencil artwork brings back memories of summer days laying in the grass and just feeling the warmth of the sun and watching the clouds float by. Ahhhhh….. So happy.
5. Brass Cuff Vintage Button Recycled Bracelet by SpankyLuvsVintage2 $15: In the true spirit of community Susan Givens posted this awesome bracelet created, not by herself, but of another seller. If you’ve never been to SpankyLuvsVintage2, you are missing out on seeing over 1,600 totally terrific vintage and handmade jewelry creations.
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.