Fantastic Five: Zibbet Lunch Bunch
Get 5 Zibbeters together, take a great photo and Zibbet does a Fantastic Five with those five Zibbeters. This bunch of five met in Asheville, North Carolina to enjoy lunch and get to know each other more and talk about Zibbet, of course!
I’ve featured one item from each of their shops. I’d like to put together more Fantastic Fives like this. Hope to hear from more Zibbet Shopkeepers. Please share using the Share Tools provided on this page.
From left to right meet Carolyn Sloan of Grandmother’s House and Everything Else, Frauke Avent of Handmade Fuzzy, Rebecca Raige of Raige Creations and Vintage Raige, Terri Riley of POP Embroidery and Carolyn Mitchell of Just My Imagination.
1. Hip Hugger by Grandmother’s House $7.50: These handmade Fanny Packs are cute as can be and so perfect for little children to explore, wandering the yard in the summer or on a camping trip. Inspires imagination, guaranteed to get them away from the TV and save them from Nature Deficit Disorder. Shop here for wonderful items for babies and children.
2. Kids in the Flower Field Felt Bracelet by Handmade Fuzzy $9: Handmade Fuzzy is well known for her fabulous knitted mice. This adorable handmade cuff bracelet is just one of many from her new line of bracelets. Frauke’s shop is chock full of over 150 fabulous items.
3. Auspicious Toekinis Red Chinese Coin-size Charm Black Barefoot Sandal by Raige Creations $11: Rebecca is the creator of the awesome Toekinis on Zibbet. She has a large selection and if there is something special you want, she can make it. Rebecca also runs another shop on Zibbet: Vintage Raige.
4. Personalized Retractable Badge Holder by Paper on Parade aka POP Embroidery $10: Terri is well known for her personalized embroidered key straps and fobs. This is a sampling of her new line of personalized embroidered retractable badge holders. These can be used for many other purposes.
5. Black and White Bracelet by Just My Imagination $65: Mother of pearl, black onyx, and glass beads come together with sterling silver to create this exquisite charm bracelet. Carolyn makes beautiful bracelets and earrings.
Get any 5 Zibbeters together anywhere, take a great photo and contact me.
I’ll feature your group of five Zibbeters in a future Fantastic Five.
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.