Fantastic Five: Earth Tones Most Pinned
Here are some of the most repinned items from Dawn’s Earth Tones board on Pinterest. Zibbet has 48 boards. The largest boards are: Yikes Stripes! with 434 Pins managed by SpankyLuvsVintage and the Blue Board with 415 Pins, managed by Lynne Rowe. All 49 of our boards are growing every day. Please stop by and repin your favorites to boards of your own.
1. Herbal Olde Witches Garden Sign by Sleepy Hollow Prims $30: This sign was repinned 9 times. The artist says, “I started with custom cut 9″ x 12″ real wood and painted it a shade of Harvest Orange and did the design in shades of mustard, vintage cream, and licorice black. It is sealed with matte glaze and will arrive signed and dated by me.”
2. Kayla Forest Fairy Head Wreath of Autumn Leaves by Floral Crowns $45: The fairy wreath was repinned 6 times. The artist says, “This wreath has fall leaves, in warm autumn shades … mingled together with faux fall berries, small autumn flowers, tiny deep red and dark golden yellow silk flower rose buds, tiny twigs, and other little things a young fairy may find around the forest to adorn her crown with.”
3. Wicca Magnets Pushpins by Willow Grove $5: These magnets or push pins were repinned 5 times. The artist says, “This set of 3 magnets or pushpins have been created using half glass marbles and Wiccan images. They are 1 inch each. Harm None, Greenman and Spiral Goddess.”
4. Crow Necklace Pendant by Curious Crow Jewelry $19: The crow pendant was repinned 4 times. The artist says, “Our crow design is offered etched in red brass on a sliding, adjustable leather cord. It has a heat patina and has a nice warm gold color.” You can have this crow pendant etched on the back for an additional $5.
5. Bird Spirit Handmade Wall Tile by Little Clay House $38: The tile was also repinned 4 times. The artist says, “I began this tile with a slab of clay I rolled out by hand. Then began the fun; adding a clay bird applique and various stamped and pressed lace clay pieces. All the stamps used are my own handmade clay stamps. I used a fragment of lace from my Great-Grandmother’s lace doily to press into the clay at the lower left.”
very top image - Wildlife Painting Red Fox 8×10 print from Original Watercolor by EarthsPalette $35
Next week’s Fantastic Five will feature the winners of the Summer Trash to Treasure Challenge.
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.