Fantastic Five: Labor Day Picnic
Zibbet has a great choice of useful items for your Labor Day event, whether you are going to the beach to catch the last of the rays of summer sun …or to a state park, camping trip or backyard gathering with friends and family at home.
At Zibbet you’ll find beach totes, books to read on the beach, beach attire for adults and children and much more. Search Zibbet for over 14,000 products.
1. GALAPAGOS A Novel Kurt Vonnegut by Moxy Fox Books $10.99: My Labor Day choice activity would be to head to the beach and the first thing I would pack is a good book. This Kurt Vonnegut book is about a group of tourists stranded on the Galapagos Islands…a simple vacation cruise suddenly becomes an evolutionary journey…Galapagos takes the reader back a million years, to AD 1986. A must read for the beach!
2. Embroidered Double Insulated Casserole Carrier by Nifty Nook $40: Next on my list for my Labor Day Weekend would be food. This casserole carrier would hold my potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, watermelon and iced tea. Picture my name or yours embroidered on the carrier.
3. Ants at the Picnic - Upcycled Girls Dress by Classy Baby Boutique $25: I would dress my granddaughter Isabella in this adorable watermelon dress made from a men’s cotton gingham shirt. And oh the fun we would have playing in the sand!
4. 60s Bold Floral One Piece Swim Suit with Cover Up by Dirty Beatniks $130: And wouldn’t Grandma look swell in this unusual bathing suit. Have you ever seen a bathing suit with POCKETS? A place to put little things one needs handy when walking the beach. Or a place to put the tiny sharks teeth and little shells you find on your stroll down the beach.
5. Summer Crochet Tote Bag by CrochetBoss29474 $30: I’d tuck that book into this roomy beach tote bag along with a beach towel and sunblock. I’m loving the purple! You can also order crocheted beach blankets, personalized, from this shop.
I’m ready for Labor Day Weekend! Are you? Get shopping on Zibbet!
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.