Fantastic Five: Looking Forward to Fall
Over 3000 items come up when you search for autumn or fall on Zibbet. So take a look and see how Zibbet loves the changing seasons. Whether you’re in the Northern Hemisphere anticipating the cold, or warming up in the south, a new season is always exciting. What are your favorite fall symbols? Football, crisp apples, warm sweaters, raking leaves, camping? Halloween? Thanksgiving? I know here on Zibbet you can find wonderful, creative items with those themes and more. Enjoy the season!
1. Leaf Coconut Natural Wood Eco Friendly Button Set of 2 by AnnyMay $4.75: These wood coconut, 2 hole leaf buttons are perfect for your craft, knitting, or sewing project. Coconut buttons are considered ecological because they use a renewable resource and are biodegradable. Many more eco-friendly supplies can be found at AnnyMay’s.
2. Copper Mini Dish Handmade Maple Leaf by Rough Magic Creations $25: The colors of autumn are clear in this copper maple leaf decorative dish. Created from a sheet of copper it was then hammered for texture and treated to a gentle flame bath to give it a glowing fall palette. RoughMagicCreations captured fall in this dynamic piece.
3. Quilted Bowl Fall Leaves by Cedar Point Designs $14: What a great autumn basket to help you organize for the season! Reduce the clutter! Stash jewelry, coins, hair do-dads, keys, or anything that clutters your counter tops, dresser, nightstand or desk with this wonderful quilted piece from CedarPointDesigns. This would make a great candy holder for those trick or treaters!
4. Fall Leaves Set of Three Autumn Party by Cookie Dough Creations $6.95: Salt dough is a wonderful, old craft with a new twist from CookieDoughCreations. One maple leaf and two oak leaves were hand painted in antique gold, burnt terra cotta orange and red with a realistic and textured appearance. Who doesn’t love to collect leaves?!
5. Handmade Leaf Shaped Copper Earrings with Turquiose by Silver and Earth $45: Jewelry inspired by nature falling from your ears! These leaf earrings by SilverandEarth, were created, cut, hammered and stamped out of copper. Stunning blue-green turquoise beads with streaks of copper complete the earthy look.
This week’s Fantastic Five was selected and written by
Barbra LaBosco of All About the Buttons.
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.