Fantastic Five: Steampunk
During the 1980s it began to evolve into gadgets, games and a design aesthetic in clothing and jewelry. In the Victorian age and now, steampunk style features technological innovations. The future perspective is seen in fashion, culture, art and even architectural style.
At Zibbet you’ll find a great selection of steampunk goods. After reading about this week’s Fantastic Five be sure to see all the great steampunk products with these searches: steampunk, gothic, archictecture, and fantasy.
1. Steampunk Gothic Strange - Entwined Soul Pendant by Lady Pirotessa $41.98: Lady Pirotessa has created a stunning mix of the elements of nature. Wild Dryad vines wrap around this Forest Dragon’s Rose-like Eye. Fabulous new premium Zibbet shop with amazing photos of her creations. Must see!
2. Bright Pink Hat by Lucrezia’s Delight $225: The ultimate steampunk hat comes with a free hat stand of your choice. A lot of work went into this masterpiece with hand dying, hand stitching and and certainly the artist’s eye for color. Lucrezia’s Delight specializes in fine millinery for the discerning Gothic.
3. Woman’s Frock Coat Steampunk Fantasy by Manic Manx $780: One-of-a-kind coat that Kristi Manx is rightly proud that it was featured in Belle Armoire Magazine. Kristi incorporated vintage fabrics and handmade trims on this unique piece. The colors of the trim are an olive and burgundy on black canvas. Go Kristi!
4. Corset Cuff Bracelet by Auralee $179: This gorgeous corset cuff bracelet was handcrafted with sterling silver and 14 karat gold filled wire. The artist hand brushed it for a satin finish. Auralee has made steampunk corset rings to compliment this bracelet. Be sure to visit her shop.
5. Hand Sculpted Coffin Locket by Wicked Gems $26.99: Fabulous one-of-a-kind coffin locket is hand sculpted and carved, then rubbed with fine silver leaf and sealed. The artist invented a unique hinge and magnetic closure to keep your locked sealed tight. What will you put into it? Wicked Gems has 150 fantastic items.
Thanks to Barbra for writing the introduction for this Fantastic Five while I was writing the captions. Teamwork!
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.