Fantastic Five: Supplies for the Season
We’re out of the house shopping and we easily stop off for the supplies needed for our newest project. As the seasons change, change your habits and shop for supplies on Zibbet. Hundreds of necessities are available including yarn, fabric, ribbons, beads and patterns for a vast array of ideas. Many files are e-mailed so you instantly have your item. Stuck for an idea? Just browse the supply shops and your juices will be flowing. It happened to me!
After checking out this holiday assortment for supplies selected by Barbra LaBosco of All About The Buttons you’ll be in “Supply Heaven” with over 26,000 listings of supplies on Zibbet…. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
1. Autumn Leaves Fabric by Rebecca’s Touch $8: Fabric lovers will find many uses for this vibrant, cotton fabric. It is 1 ½ yards so there’s ample to make a pillow, an autumn apron, maybe some place mats. The autumn leaves in shades of orange, gold and rust will usher in the autumn season from RebeccasTouch.
2. Simplicity Sewing Pattern Adult Sized Kangaroo Bee Bird Costumes by Sew Mrs P $6: Going to a Halloween party and don’t know what to wear? This pattern is an uncut set from 1984. It includes patterns for an adult-sized kangaroo, bird & bee costumes. There are even feet and hats included. How cute! Get sewing once you get this from SewMrsP.
3. White and Black Day of the Dead Skull Beads by Stash Box Treasures $2.50: Creepy crawlies abound and these black and white plastic skull beads are no exception. What can you do with these? Add them as a decoration for your pumpkin, design a ring or string them around your neck. Observe Halloween in style with these deliciously gruesome beads! These and more are found at StashBoxTreasures.
4. Shabby Chic Vintage Thanksgiving Digital Collage Sheets for Scrapbook & Cards by Shabby Beautiful $2.49: My thoughts have been racing with ideas as to how to use this digital collage sheet. The vintage feel of this picture would be wonderful on a Thanksgiving card or how about place cards for your Thanksgiving table? Thanksgiving is full of traditions and these have that retro, nostalgic feel. ShabbyBeautiful offers this for your creativity.
5. Snowflake Beanie Crochet Pattern PDF by Ambassador Crochet $3.99: And now for the crocheters, a wonderful pattern for a darling hat. This is a beginner level but is great for anyone. You do know someone who will look adorable in this hat, right? Use a sparkly yarn to give it some Christmas cheer. AmbassadorCrochet includes the hat and snowflake directions with this pattern.
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.