Fantastic Five: Trick or Treat - Costumes Part I
Children and adults love to dress up in costumes for Halloween. Plan your costumes now for the kids and costumes for that office party or night on the town for yourself. There are many Zibbet shops waiting for that custom order.
You’ll find Halloween costumes ready to ship or custom made, accessories, masks, great hats, props for babies, children, adults and even Halloween costumes for pets. Shop Zibbet for all your Halloween needs.
This is a three-part Fantastic Five. In the next 2 weeks I’ll be featuring more Halloween costumes and accessories.
1. Hooded Cape by Oxeye Daisey $6: Oxeye Daisey says, “Who hides beneath the hooded cape? A dark and mysterious wizard, a medieval knight, or perhaps Little Red Riding Hood, or even the wolf.” Make this cape to use for many years for many different costume types. This shop has PDF patterns for masks and costumes and costume accessories.
2. Majestic Clown Costume by Izzys Boutique $95: This adorable Halloween costume is complete and ready to wear with the dress and the bow. Izzy’s Boutique can make it for you in sizes from 12 Months up to 5T. You can even choose colors. I love it just as it is. A child would LOVE this costume!!
3. Sir Rook Mad Hatter Undertaker Mourning Top Hat by Victorian Hatter $160: Is this just what your costume needs this year? The artist says, “Gents Black brocade lace top hat, with front silk corseting, broad grosgrain band and nape tails with silk corset feature at front. Side sections features 3 rook feathers. Dramatic and stunning…made in my own workshop in Ayrshire Scotland by me!!”
4. Red Cross Clara Barton Historical Theme Colonial Dress Costume by Theater Wear $69.99: Who wants to be Clara Barton for Halloween this year? Available in many sizes from small to XXL. Theater Wear is a fine collection of handmade costumes for Reenactments, Civil War, Colonial, Renaissance and more. All great for that Halloween party. Order now.
5. Pirate Leg Warmers in Red and White Stripes by Mademoiselle Mermaid $65: Love these striped leg warmers for a Halloween costume. Just add boots and a few accessories and you can be a pirate for Halloween this year. Useful after Halloween, too. Be sure to check out her Muumuus for another costume idea.
What was your favorite costume as a kid?
Judy writes the ‘Fantastic Five‘ column where she features 5 Zibbet items every week. She is the owner of four Zibbet shops: Portable Graffiti Graphics, Portable Graffiti buttons, Proofreader, and Wild Goose Chase vintage, crafts and supplies. You can follow Judy on Facebook.