sewmantra's Shop Policies
Welcome to Sewmantra! Where things are reused, renewed and reinvented.
Below you will find all the riff-raff about shipping, exchanges and etc.
All orders are shipped USPS unless the buyer would like a different carrier.
Non-custom orders will ship within 24 hours of confirmed payment.
For custom orders, please see the individual listings for full details. However, once completed, these items will ship within 24 of completion.
I will ship outside the USA. I use USPS, but if you wish to have a different carrier, please note it in your buyers notes.
THE SHIPPING FEE:
Your shipping fee covers the cost of shipping and handling + confirmation (confirmation when and where applicable and available).
DOES SEWMANTRA SHIP TO P.O. BOXES?
Yes. I will and can ship to post office boxes.
I take great care in shipping items to you so they arrive safely and in new condition. If you do not find this to be correct upon getting something from me, please contact me immediately so I can rectify the situation.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
If something you are looking for is not listed here, please contact me directly. I'm happy to assist you with any information you may need.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
This is my oober-super-stellar product guarantee policy:
1. If it falls apart from normal wear and tear, in the wash or it snags and totally unravels, I'll fix it or replace it.
2. When you get something wearable (i.e. hats or other accessories that are fitted) and it is the wrong size you can exchange it. Please notify me within 7 days of receiving your item. (This does not apply to custom 3. If you get something from me and you feel that it is grossly unlike what you believed you were going to get, you can return it and exchange it or I'll refund your money (minus the shipping).
4. If you ever need care instructions, let me know, I'll email them to you.
5. You can trust that I will represent that material each product is made out of to you accurately and faithfully every time.
All my shipments are mailed USPS. If you wish to have a different carrier I am happy to oblige and will do the leg work for you on researching the shipping costs. If it is more, we can arrange for an invoice to be sent to you. If it is less, then I will refund the difference.
Some additional promises you should know about how I do business:
>I will communicate promptly.
>I will accurately represent my art and creations.
>I will be honest with my customers.
>I will provide reasonable shipping rates.
>I will provide your creations in the time frame indicated otherwise its FREE.
>I will ship things on time.
>I will sell you something you will be proud to own.
STILL HAVE GUARANTEE QUESTIONS?
Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the option to cancel your order at any time and receive a full refund under the following 2 conditions, WHERE BOTH MUST BE MET SIMULTANEOUSLY.
1. The item is NOT a custom order. I will only exchange or replace a defective custom order ONCE IT HAS ARRIVED IN POSSESSION OF THE CUSTOMER.
2. The item has not already shipped. If the item has shipped, the customer will be required to pay shipping costs both ways. Once the item has been returned , You will get refunded the amount of the item, but not the shipping.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
Customers seeking a refund or exchange their item(s) should contact me directly and do so according to these specifications:
1. Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your item if you wish to exchange or return your item(s).
2. The item must be returned with it's original tag undamaged for refunds.
3. Customers seeking a refund will only be refunded the amount paid to Sewmantra on behalf of the customer - meaning if the original price of the item was $100 and the customer used a coupon code and then only paid $40 (no including shipping), the customer will only be refunded the $40.
4. All refunds will be returned to the customer within 48 hours after cancellation and/or product(s) have been returned to Sewmantra.
A FINAL NOTE:
I reserve the right to determine if an item has been damaged and whether or not to give a refund, thus if I suspect a customer has damaged a product prior to returning it to me, I reserve the right to recuperate costs associated with the production of that item and not refund the monies.
When Sewmantra Studios launched in October 2011 there was ONE SUPER IMPORTANT, BIG THING every customer benefited from - my artistic integrity. Below, I'd like to share with you what this means for you, how it makes you even more unique and how it ultimately shapes my business.
Artistic Integrity as Defined by Sewmantra:
At Sewmantra I will have consistency in my actions, values, principles, and creative endeavors. I promise to uphold my ethical responsibility to our planet by providing you the best eco-friendly and sustainably sourced products available. I will cherish you, my customers, by always communicating with you openly, honestly and accurately. My creative endeavors will take us to places I do not know, I recognize that wherever the path leads us - I will be guided by the value of customer love and admiration, the belief that artistic expression comes in many forms and all is equally accepted here. I respect all things and accept that there are many ideas in our vast and dynamic world. What I make is inspired by what I see and that is who I am; I will not compromise this position for financial gain. Lastly, I believe you should know this because it is who I am and why I do what I do.