White Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Cabochon Free Form Faceted Parcel SEVEN CABS
White Crazy Lace Agate
White Crazy Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, in the Quartz family. It is predominantly white, with layers of creamy browns, blacks and grays. Some of these cabs include layers of yellow ochre, gold, and red.
***These are very beautiful! Nicely cut and polished. AAA quality.
***These cabs do have inclusions*.
***Inclusions are characteristics which are inside a stone or extend to the inside from the surface. They are normal within gemstones and most do not affect the structural integrity of the stone. These include:
- Clouds- hazy areas in a stone
- Needles- long thin inclusions, also called growth tubes
- Cracks- also called fractures, breaks or feathers. Straight flat cracks are called cleavages.
- Halos- circular fractures
- Growth or Color Zoning- uneven color distribution in a stone
- Cavities- holes or indentations extending from the surface into the stone
- Chips- notches or chips
Free Form, Faceted
Parcel of SEVEN CABS
Approximate size range:
Item will be shipped from United States
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
AdornajoyGems accepts the following forms of payment: