Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Our shop policies
I will ship your order promptly upon receipt of payment. Tutorials will be shipped usually within a couple of hours of payment, at most 24 hours, depending on where you are located on the Globe (it may be night-time here)
I think there is enough waste in the world so I use recycled packaging whenever possible for things that need to be mailed.
I will ship your order promptly upon receipt of payment.
I think there is enough waste in the world so I use recycled packaging whenever possible.
I ship via Canada Post using Small Packet. Canada Post says that this can take up to 10 business days (2 full weeks) to arrive. I've found it's usually quicker but not always. On some occasions, particularly to overseas, it can take 3 or more weeks. Basically, your order should arrive within Canada and the US in under 2 weeks but I can't guarantee that.
I ship Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Small packet means that you do not pay very much for shipping, but this will also mean shipping is slower than other types and no insurance is included. (Also, I cannot send your jewelry in a box at this price because it won't fit into Canada Post's magic slot.) This is because I figure you will not want to pay expensive shipping prices for a small purchase. Still, you can be assured that I package your pieces as carefully as possible. I have received very positive feedback on my packaging. Flat pieces are in zip-lock baggies, taped down between pieces of card-stock. More fragile pieces like glass beads receive some cushioned foam.
Please message me if you want quicker shipping with coverage, gift box etc. Please note there is no tracking via Canada Post Small packet nor Lettermail which means you need to upgrade if you wish to have it insured or require a faster option.
There are some countries I will not ship to. This includes Mexico, Indonesia, Bahamas, South America, Africa, Caribbean, Asia (except Japan) and South Pacific.
It's up to the Buyer to make sure the address and name are correct, that they have someone at the address to accept mail and Seller is not responsible for misdirected mail when Customer chooses the cheapest shipping option which are Lettermail, Light Packet Air and Small Packet Air/Surface.
Customs for US and International, if any, is up to the buyer and not the responsibility of seller..
Refunds, returns & exchanges
I do my best to give accurate descriptions of my pieces. When you receive your order, if you are not happy with your purchase please let me know, and I’ll try my best to work it out with you. Buyer is expected to pay for any shipping charges for returns. Items must be returned within 7 days via insured shipping if not happy.
Please return the item in original packaging, if any.
You are responsible for insuring that your shipping address is accurate so please double check for typos before finalizing your order. I ship to the address and person shown on PayPal account unless otherwise noted on payment transaction for instance., gift to another address. Again as per my policy under shipping... It's up to the Buyer to make sure the address and name are correct, that they have someone at the address to accept mail and Seller is not responsible for misdirected mail when Customer / Buyer chooses the cheapest shipping option which are Lettermail, Light Packet Air and Small Packet Air/Surface.
Note: This policy does not apply to tutorials. No refund on tutorials. Also no refunds are given for items, store credit only.
For items delayed in postal system aren't deemed lost for 60 days before being replaced. Buyer has the option to choose a quicker postal method with tracking and insurance as I offer you the lowest cost which is also the slowest method. Please read more in the Shipping Policy.
Do you have additional quantities of the beads listed?
yes, sometimes I do, but I also make them custom and Made-to-Order
How does Made-to-Order work?
Since I make my own beads, I can often recreate them as needed. For Made-to-Order beads:
You message me the beads/sets you want
I message you with my projected finish & ship date, usually 1 to 2 weeks or less
I list a RESERVED FOR *your name*
You purchase that listing and I send the beads out to you
A note about Made-to-Order: There may be slight variations from the 'stock' photo but since all beads are hand-formed or shaped they are all one of a kind.
Are clay beads durable?
Yes, they are. Like any other art bead, they need to be treated well - cleaning should be done with a soft rag and warm water. Just like with pearls, hair sprays or perfumes should be applied before putting on jewellery as the chemicals in those products may react with the beads over time.
While the beads are waterproof I always suggest removing jewelry (any jewelry) before washing dishes, swimming or bathing.
Do you do custom orders?
Of course~ :)
Do you offer wholesale or volume discounts?
Yes, I do! Message me and we can discuss details.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Zibbet to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tina Holden, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at beadcomber (!at) yahoo.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: PO Box 217 Tofino, BC, V0R 2Z0 Canada