Chakpur Tools Kit for Sand Mandala Drawing. Sand Art Tool. Mandala Painting Copper Funnel and Supplies. Mandala Making Tools. Rangoli Kit.
#Chak-Pur (Chakpur), is a 12" (30cm) handmade copper funnel, the larger version of a tool, used for sand Mandala Painting, Rangoli or another sand art or glass fusing painting project.
The Chakpur tools are handcrafted from pure copper to resemble Tibetan sand painting tools for meditative practice purpose. The funnel has a hole at the sharp end which allows the sand to be released from the spout. Scraping along the ribs on the surface of the funnel, a vibration is created which allows the sand to flow out of the opening.
Chak-Pur can be used for Mandala drawing in practices like a prayer ritual, emotional healing, relaxation, self-realization or spiritual self-knowing.
This tool can be PERSONALIZED with a branded name or another word upon your request. Just convo us your word of preference in "Note from Buyer" during checkout.
PLEASE, let us know if you like the kit without the sand before check out. We will reduce the price and the shipping fees and will customize your order listing.
Details and contents
The kit includes:
• Ribbed copper funnel, lightweight and comfortable for work, handmade from a thin copper sheet ribbed and soldered like a funnel.
• Bamboo stick for scraping
• Cherry wood spatula for the sand (can be used like a scraping stick, too)
• Wooden scoop for the sand
• Brush for deconstruction of the sand Mandala
• 6 pots of colored sand in chakra colors + 1 free color box
• Handmade storage fabric bag
The funnel is varnished to prevent hand tarnishing.
Measurements and supplies:
• Length: 12" (30 cm)
• Opening: 1" to allow sand to be scooped into the funnel.
• The release opening is suitable for colored floral sand up to 0.8 mm in size which is sold at your local flower shop or online shops for arts and crafts sand, sandbox sand, fish-tank sand, etc. You will need more sand if you like your construction bigger than a standard-sized Mandala (30 cm in diameter) or more than one Mandala.
The Chakpur tool can be used with fine colored sand or glass frit for glass fusing purpose.
The Chak PUR comes with 6 + 1 (free) small plastic boxes of colored sand enough for a mandala of 12-14 inches (30-35 cm) in diameter.
Worldwide shipping comes with a tracking number.
Wholesale is available, too.
You can see other Chak PUR types here:
♥ Thank you for visiting our shop!
Item will be shipped from Bulgaria
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
BohemArt accepts the following forms of payment: