Glass frit applicator. Powders, enamel, glaze, sand pen. Glass fusing tool.
This tool has been developed by us with care and for the needs of our customers who work with glass frit, enamel, various powders, fine marble, a sand etc.
This is a drawing applicator, еlectrically cordless pen which allows working cleanly and easily by glass fusing or other materials. The pen allows perfect accuracy and controlling the powder`s, glass`s, enamel`s or sand`s flow, saves time and opens up more design scope.
To the pen have been added 5 different attachment nozzles for drawing patterns on your artwork like dots, lines, swirls or just writing a text.
When a device is on (by holding a white button), it begins a vibration which allows the sand to flow from the opening like a liquid.
The device operated by one AA / 1.5 V battery (not included in the packet) and 5 copper nozzles. The nozzles hole can be made upon your specific preferences and needs.
You can see how the applicator works here:
• Measure about 5 " (13cm) length of copper container. 2 table spoon (30 ml) capacity, approx.10 мeasuring scoops.
• Nozzle flat opening - 0.04" (1mm), 0.08" (2mm), 0.12" (3mm).
All three are 1/2 inch (1.3mm) width
• Nozzle round opening diameter where the powder, sand, enamel, frit realized - 0.08" (2mm) and 0.12" (3mm)
The kit contains:
• 1 еlectrically cordless device (the battery is not included)
• 1 handmade copper container
• 5 nozzles - 3 flat holes and 2 round holes
• wooden scoop to pour the powder into the container like a little bonus free
Shipping worldwide with a tracking number.
♥ Thank you for visiting our shop!
Item will be shipped from Bulgaria
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
BohemArt accepts the following forms of payment: