You’ll be joining our small but rapidly-growing team, working to solve some of the toughest problems in creative commerce by combining deep industry experience with clever tech. Working closely with Design, you’ll bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation — you’ll be our technical expert, helping lead us with experience and drive for excellence.
We’re a product-first company, and you’re a product-first developer. You understand how important the customer is, and how an easy-to-use user experience can be a major differentiator. You care deeply about making complex tasks feel easy — whether that’s achieved through building efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems, or by producing polished animations and interactions… you’ve got it covered.
You’ll bring your experience and passion for building efficient front-end code and practices — and we’ll make sure you have the equipment, environment and opportunity to do the best work of your career!
- You have a deep understanding of how modern software is built and deployed
- At least 4 years relevant experience (preferably SaaS)
- Experience working between design and engineering to build efficient and reusable front-end systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Familiarity with building front-end into a Rails application
- A minimum of 2 years using Ember.js. You should also have experience with:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS (Bourbon, Compass)
- Webpack/Gulp and build tools in general
- Passionate and motivated by exceptional customer experiences that solve real problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with both design and engineering
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience building across all devices
Perks + Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary
- A good work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- You’ll get a healthy growth and development budget — “keep learning” is one of our core values as continuous improvement is super important to us
- We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook and whatever tools you need to get the job done
- A relaxed and friendly work-environment in the heart of Sydney
Perks + Benefits
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat! Just one thing… to prove you’ve got that eye for detail we’re looking for, make sure you chuck your favourite emoji into the final field of the application process below.
We look forward to hearing from you!