As a product manager at Zibbet, you’re the glue that helps to unite all aspects of our platform under a single cohesive vision. You’ll use a combination of the things we believe in internally (ideas we have, trends we see from market research etc), customer feedback and data analysis to form a product roadmap that continues to move us towards our ultimate goal of helping creative entrepreneurs to sell more.
This is an important role that will impact and create value for thousands of artists and crafters around the world.
You’re a problem solver.
You’ve got a passion for combining data-driven insights and user research to identify problems, and working alongside designers and engineers to bring your solutions to life.
You’re comfortable with owning the end-to-end of the product development lifecycle, from roadmap prioritisation using clear rationale, defining the requirements of a new feature, through to design, development, launch and post-launch analysis.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand the need to be commercial in your approach, especially when considering how the roadmap affects our customer lifecycle funnel (AARRR metrics) and how that in-turn translates into more revenue.
You have a strong understanding of design principles – maybe you even like to push some pixels around in Sketch.
- 4+ years of experience leading a product team across the whole product development lifecycle
- Leadership qualities and experience motivating cross-functional product teams
- Solid understanding of various analytics tools and SQL, and how they are used to extract user insights
- Technical enough to communicate effectively with the engineering team. Ability to get your hands dirty in some basic code is a bonus.
- Leadership qualities, with very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience building across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile)
Perks + Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary
- A good work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible work hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- You’ll get a healthy growth and development budget — “keep learning” is one of our core values as continuous improvement is super important to us
- We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook and whatever tools you need to get the job done
- A relaxed and friendly work-environment in the heart of Sydney
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat! Just one thing… to prove you’ve got that eye for detail we’re looking for, make sure you chuck your favourite emoji into the final field of the application process below.
We look forward to hearing from you!