My parents travelled around the world together falling in love. Eventually, I was lucky enough to discover exotic countries with them. I took in their passion and fascination for culture, exploration and ethnic jewelry with every breathe.
I started to sell things I made to stores at the young age of 13 - my hands are always busy making! While I've sold my work locally within North America, having an online presence lets me interact directly with my buyers and connect with the larger online community who respect and enjoy uniquely hand made items. Etsy has given me the opportunity to send my work across the globe.
Who Am I?
- A boisterous middle child.
- High school teacher by day…
– Artist by night.
- Masters of Art in Art Education
- Bachelor of Media Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Designed & created in Vancouver, BC.
- Each post has a clear description of the materials used. I have collected my materials over many years and I guarantee that all of the item descriptions are accurate.
– Send me a message with any questions you have. Each item is as listed, using antique and authentic, un-dyed materials from around the world.